IS-QuestionBank on August 25, 2026 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pSsL_WJXA2pVGpd_Z_r-iz3xFUlA0h-1/view?usp=sharing Comments Stucsit said… MID-1 SET-2Part-A (10 Marks)Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)Unit I: 1 (L1), 7 (L1), 8 (L2), 13 (L1)Unit II: 2 (L1), 4 (L1), 7 (L2), 10 (L3)Unit III: 1 (L1), 3 (L5)Fill in the BlanksUnit I: 2 (L1), 3 (L3)Unit II: 3 (L1), 12 (L1)Unit III: 2 (L1), 3 (L1)Match the FollowingUnit I: 4 (L4)Unit II: 5 (L1)Part-B (20 Marks)Descriptive QuestionsUnit I: Q4 (L2), Q6 (L5), Q14 (L2)Unit II: Q2 (L1), Q12 (L1)Unit III: Q2 (L2) Anonymous said… MID-1 SET-1Part-A (10 Marks)Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)Unit I: 2, 4, 6, 10Unit II: 6, 12, 13, 15Unit III: 3, 5Fill in the BlanksUnit I: 5, 11, 13Unit II: 6, 8Unit III: 1Match the FollowingUnit I: 3Unit II: 2Part-B (20 Marks)Descriptive QuestionsUnit I: Q1, Q4, Q13Unit II: Q6, Q14Unit III: Q3
FLAT Question Bank https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hTc2quKBWuQhGB5C9QyFe-SdoUrFtyIt/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=112711162618141236570&rtpof=true&sd=true
FLAT unit-1 Notes https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qPBdLae9t8IKz7UJr-7UxErrmw6qcn78/view?usp=sharing https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Aranq0z2x8mehb00qfc5NsFokEdM3EZV/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=112711162618141236570&rtpof=true&sd=true
Comments
Part-A (10 Marks)
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
Unit I: 1 (L1), 7 (L1), 8 (L2), 13 (L1)
Unit II: 2 (L1), 4 (L1), 7 (L2), 10 (L3)
Unit III: 1 (L1), 3 (L5)
Fill in the Blanks
Unit I: 2 (L1), 3 (L3)
Unit II: 3 (L1), 12 (L1)
Unit III: 2 (L1), 3 (L1)
Match the Following
Unit I: 4 (L4)
Unit II: 5 (L1)
Part-B (20 Marks)
Descriptive Questions
Unit I: Q4 (L2), Q6 (L5), Q14 (L2)
Unit II: Q2 (L1), Q12 (L1)
Unit III: Q2 (L2)
Part-A (10 Marks)
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
Unit I: 2, 4, 6, 10
Unit II: 6, 12, 13, 15
Unit III: 3, 5
Fill in the Blanks
Unit I: 5, 11, 13
Unit II: 6, 8
Unit III: 1
Match the Following
Unit I: 3
Unit II: 2
Part-B (20 Marks)
Descriptive Questions
Unit I: Q1, Q4, Q13
Unit II: Q6, Q14
Unit III: Q3