https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WUBpWhLA7zqrfDZwwk2OegeGF-HXwf1q/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=112711162618141236570&rtpof=true&sd=true
IS LAB MANUAL
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16qn3it5LY_IWdqkObx4ZSJkWzP5HjoO-/view?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C9vJ8MCVwuLx0HUC800rYgjSbztw66dz/view?usp=sharing Master Your Practical Exams with the Information Security Lab Manual! If you are a student preparing for your engineering practical exams, finding a reliable, structured study guide can be a challenge. The Information Security Lab Manual (2024-2025) from the Department of Computer Science and Information Technology at Sri Indu College of Engineering & Technology serves as a comprehensive roadmap designed to help you understand data protection, cryptography, and network defense through hands-on practice. Here is a breakdown of what this document contains, why it is an essential study tool, and how you can use it to ace your upcoming lab exams.----- What is the PDF About? This document is an official academic lab manual specifically tailored for fourth-year engineering students specializing in Comput...
Comments
SET-I
PART-A
MCQs:
UNIT I: 1, 7, 13, 15
UNIT II: 4, 9, 12, 15
UNIT III: 8, 14
Blanks:
UNIT I: 10, 13
UNIT II: 14, 10
UNIT III: 3, 5
Match the following:
UNIT-I: 4
UNIT-II: 2
PART-B
UNIT-I: 2, 14, 15
UNIT-II: 6, 13
UNIT-III: 3
SET-II
PART-A
MCQs:
UNIT I: 12, 8, 9, 3
UNIT II: 1, 5, 13, 11
UNIT III: 2, 9
Fill in the Blanks:
UNIT-I: 8, 6
UNIT-II: 15, 8
UNIT-III: 1, 6
Match the following:
UNIT I: 2
UNIT II: 1
PART-B
UNIT I: 1, 3, 9
UNIT II: 4, 5
UNIT III: 1